- Master of Education (M Ed)
- Bachelor of Education in Adult Education (B Ed/Ad Ed)
- Social Service Worker Diploma (SSW)
- John Maxwell Certified Coach, Speaker & Trainer
- Kimberley Mattinson is the owner of Training Solutions where she has been helping people find success and maximize their potential since the company was established in 2007. She is a wife and mother – the source of much happiness and wealth in her life.
- Kimberley has established herself as a credible resource in the area of leadership, management and human relations through her passion for life-long learning. She brings with her extensive experience in the human services / social services sectors, in various levels of government and in the private sector.
- Kimberley provides a deep understanding of complex curriculum and is able to develop creative and value added exercises. Kimberley is experienced in training on legislative and business process. She has also created programs, developed and shaped the training for senior directors and managers, supervisors, case management staff, clerical support, case support, and health care workers in various settings. In addition, Kim has co-ordinated the delivery of content from other sources for staff professional development days, conferences and workplace learning.
- Kimberley has extensive experience in preparing professional presentations and reports related to program delivery and training matters. She is skilled in developing policies and procedures and demonstrates an ability to hear and help put into place what the client needs.
- Kimberley has exceptional communication skills that are utilized in counselling and coaching clients, facilitating, consulting, mediating and delivering training sessions.